Thursday, July 16, 2015

From the Street Beside My Window- Real Grace Reflection #23


Not too long before I wrote this reflection on L.O.M.T.'s theme REAL GRACE, I saw a special on TV about NASA's exploration mission to Pluto.  It was pretty amazing to me to learn about the work that has gone into that project.  Somewhere in my mind, it inspired these lines about the long-lasting omni-presence of REAL GRACE

FROM THE STREET OUTSIDE MY WINDOW

From the street beside my window
To the outskirts of the town
To the border of the county, it is
Far from slowing down

Full speed it goes unhindered
To all parts of every state
And flows throughout the nations
Every one is on its slate

It goes beyond the moon, and rockets
Way out into space
The Kuiper Belt can’t stop it
And its always rapid pace

It’s everywhere, like Elvis,
It’s both near and far away
Wherever you may find yourself
It greets you every day


 c2015 Mike Tauser

You can freely read every REAL GRACE reflection by clicking on this link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment