Thursday, September 4, 2014

Moves Like Luhnow(A parody in the making)

Please find below, lyrics for a parody of Maroon 5's Moves Like Jagger.  It's called Moves Like Luhnow.
If any musician out there has interest in turning it into song, please contact me at farmstros@yahoo.com.

PLEASE NOTE: I used the bridge(voiced by Christina Aguilera in Jagger) to give Jim Crane a voice.

Moves Like Luhnow
by Royal Worm

He’s changing the game every day, yeah!
It won’t be the same there’s no way, yeah!
It’s gonna be cool
Cuz he ain’t no fool
You know that it’s true
He’s got full control
He’s the master
He’s steering the team from disaster
Some pundits may jeer
But, it is so clear
That someday, we’ll cheer
Him. It goes like this.

Shifts until your head starts spinning
Maybe someday they’ll start winning
With the moves like Luhnow
With the moves like Luhnow
With the moves like Luhnow
Way outside the box he’s thinking
No chance that they keep on stinking
With the moves like Luhnow
With the moves like Luhnow
He’s got the moves like Luhnow

His fingers are quick on the keyboard
His mind is too slick to be ignored
He has all the tools
On Twitter he rules
The guy is a jewel
What will he do next?
It’s a mystery
Will he send a text
To change history?
Though he didn’t sign
Young Brady in time
It’s gonna be fine
And it goes like this

Refrain

BRIDGE(Jim Crane’s part)

You wanna know how to make me smile
Save me dough every day and night
And if I Share my sercret, You’re gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this
So make those moves
Keep me in the black
Coffers full, and you will get no slack
But if I share my secret
You’re gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this.
And it goes like this….

Refrain


C2014 words by Royal Worm

No comments:

Post a Comment