Saturday, June 27, 2015

Not Enough Ink in the Ocean- Real Grace Reflection #21

The following is my latest reflection on L.O.M.T.'s theme for 2015, REAL GRACE.

Not Enough Ink In The Ocean

Not enough ink in the ocean
Not enough stars in the sky
Too many apples falling on your head
Makes you hungry for some pie

Come, run with me and call the name
Of one who understands
Come, dance with me, what song? you ask
I'm not sure what is planned

Not enough heat in the summer
Not enough bees in the hive
Too much wear on your bathing suit
Makes you hesitant to dive

Come, leap with me and look out for
The love that has no shame
Come, hesitate if you must
He will hold onto your name

Not enough days in a week and
Not enough weeks in a year
Too many over bookings
Makes you leave your date book clear

Come, sing with me and give a voice
To what is in your heart
Come, brave the fall with me
And let his catching make its start.

c2015 Mike Tauser

No comments:

Post a Comment