Thursday, June 29, 2017

Celebrating my Half Birthday...With The Skeeters

SAVE THE DATE: The Sugar Land Skeeters are celebrating my half birthday by appreciating local educators.

Whether it is just a happy coincidence or a planned tip of the hat to my half birthday, the Skeeters have scheduled one of their Teacher Appreciation Nights this season on my half birthday (June 29).

NOTE:  The Skeeters are also hosting a Teacher Appreciation Night on August 12, for those educators who are not able to celebrate my half-birthday.

Here's what Teacher Appreciation Night entails at Constellation Field- two free tickets for educators with a valid teacher ID. In addition, tickets for additional family members can be purchased for $8 each.

The Skeeters are playing the Long Island Ducks on June 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment