Saturday, August 11, 2018

Summer of Box Tops II, The Next Chapter


Quite a few of you joined me around this time last year for a Summer of Box Tops. In case you missed it,  you can click this link to get yourself up to speed with what happened.

Now that another summer is upon us, it is time for a sequel.  Therefore, I present The Summer of Box Tops II, The Next Chapter.

This summer, while students go home and the staff at Stevens await their return in August, I have once again decided to see how many Box Tops for Education the neighborhood around the school can collect.  The Stevens Elementary PTO, like many such organizations, collects Box Tops as a way of raising funds to support education. These Box Tops can be found on a variety of products.(Click for a list)

At the moment, I have 72 Box Tops in my personal collection bag.  My theory is that word of mouth and social media can uncover many more individuals who have Box Tops in their home which they don't know how to use.

So, if you or someone you know has any Box Tops headed for a garbage can, there is a use for those Box Tops!

Here's all you have to do:

Cut those Box Tops out and hold onto them.

Contact me at farmstros@yahoo.com, (Please put Summer of Box Tops in the Subject Line) and we will figure out a way to get them to my plastic bag.  If you have 1 Box Top, 100 Box Tops or any other number of Box Tops, I am happy to take them.

All Box Tops that I collect by the first day of next school year (August 27) will be given to the Box Top coordinator at Stevens Elementary.

ONE REQUEST:

1.  If you already have a school where you donate your Box Tops, keep taking them there.  Your contributions are appreciated and relied on by that group already.  I have no intention of interfering with another organization's Box Tops collection success.

Thanks for your support.

1 comment: