Saturday, February 3, 2018

Spartans Clinch a Play-off Berth

For the second time in four seasons, the Scarborough Spartans are going to the play-offs.  Scarborough clinched a post-season berth with a 49-39 win over Washington High School Saturday afternoon at Delmar Field House.  (NOTE: The scoreboard read "49-37", but I'm confident Washington's final basket didn't get counted.)

The win was the Spartans' fifth in a row and puts them in sole possession of second place in District 24-4A with three games to play.  They  were led (according to my score book, which is not official) in scoring by Jared Holley with 17 points.  Noah Smith had 14 points and Quinton Hudson had 11.

All my coverage of Scarborough basketball is brought to you by my SUMMER OF BOX TOPS.

If you have any BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION that you aren't using, consider adding them to my collection.  Please read more here.


No comments:

Post a Comment