Saturday, February 24, 2018

Scarborough vs. Silsbee, February 27


The details of Scarborough's Regional Quarterfinal play-off game are as follows:

Scarborough will play Silsbee High School, Tuesday, February 27 at 7 pm.

The game will be played at Crosby High School.

Tickets are $5.

You might be able to follow the game in real time at this link.  I will update as I am able.

Silsbee is the defending Class 4A state champion.  They are currently ranked #1 in the state.

The winner of this game advances to the Regional Semifinals in Huntsville on Friday, March 2.  They will face either Waco Connally or Hillsboro.

HISTORY BUFFS:  This game will occur on the third anniversary of the last Scarborough/Silsbee match-up, in the 2015 play-offs.

All my coverage of Scarborough basketball is brought to you by my SUMMER OF BOX TOPS.

If you have any BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION that you aren't using, consider adding them to my collection.  Please read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment