Thursday, June 25, 2020

Here's What I found out about Confederate-Named Military Bases

This post fully supports Nolan Ryan's effort to persuade you to wear a mask.




Shortly after hearing discussion about possibly renaming 10 U.S. military bases, I decided I needed to educate myself about the history behind the naming of these bases. My plan is to use this space to share what I learn.  

Following are links to the posts I created about each of these bases and the men after who they are named.  My intent that this project serves as a helpful resource for anyone looking to learn about this topic in an efficient manner

Big thanks to the reader who directed me to this topical podcast.  It is a very informative listen.


Here's What I Found out about:









Disclaimer:  I am not a professional historian.  I am doing this research of the stories behind the naming of U.S. Military bases because I think the knowledge I find will be of benefit to the discourse in the United States.  If you have information about any of my posts that you are willing to share I am glad to hear it.  You can contact me at farmstros@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment