Friday, June 5, 2020

Vidor is on my Mind

As the weekend arrives, I can't help but think about the town of Vidor, in Southeast Texas.

I have seen several reports that a Peace March is being planned in that town on Saturday afternoon.  After watching the reports, I am hopeful that this rally will be a great event for that area and for others as well.

I can't explain why, but this event is on my mind.  I have no reason to have any emotional connection to Vidor, but I find myself thinking of it.

I am including links to a few reports about the upcoming rally.  If you are so inclined, please keep the people of Vidor on your mind for the weekend as well. Also, if part of your daily routine includes talking to a higher power, please consider talking to that higher power about the upcoming event.

Thank You.

One of the event's organizers did a Q&A with Texas Monthly

Organizers of "Peace March in Vidor" fighting for change in Memory of George Floyd.

Vidor woman plans peace march in Loving Memory of George Floyd for Vidor's Gould Park 

No comments:

Post a Comment